ZAC de Sacuny
472 rue Barthélemy Thimonnier
GRIEVANCES REPORTING PROCEDURES
CORPGUARD has established procedures that allow its employees and all stakeholders to report any potential violation of the rules set out in its Code of Ethics, the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies (ICoCA).
Reports relating to Code violations – ICoCA can be sent confidentially, 24/7 to the following email: email@example.com
CORPGUARD, through the “Compliance” department, will respond to any request as soon as possible and provide a detailed response within 10 days.
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of whistleblowers, reports will be treated confidentially, ensuring the anonymity of sources.
In the event of a report, the Corpguard Group undertakes to:
- Take into account any report as soon as possible
- Acknowledge receipt of the report
- Protect the anonymity of sources and prevent any act of retaliation
- Impartially assess the relevance of the report
- Expedite an internal / external investigation
- Collect the evidence and testimony that may be made available to the courts
- Inform the hierarchical chain / competent authorities, take appropriate disciplinary measures in compliance with the legal framework
- Implement corrective actions
Finally, any reports relating to violations of human rights, the Code (ICoCA), the laws in force in the countries where we operate or the internal rules of the company CORPGUARD can be directly reported to ICoCA.